Search This Blog

Saturday 9 December 2017

Brewfridge and other updates.

My better half and the kids gave me an inkbird and a tube heater for my Birthday, so soon, hopefully tomorrow, I'll be building a brew fridge from a redundant under counter one that we have surplus to requirements as the new house has integrate appliances.  This might happen tomorrow; watch this space.

The Bobeck / Cooper's brew is conditioning slowly.

I'm planning doing a mini mash to modify my next kit; I've never done this before, I've steeped grains and boiled hops in the wort but never a proper 'mash'. This should follow the creation of the brew fridge. That and some DIY / tidying jobs should mean I will be ready to start brewing in one of our outbuildings, which will please the family as apparently my brews smell of wet dogs, lol.

Keeps reading for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment