Search This Blog

Friday 29 December 2017

Bobeck / Canadian Blonde brew update #5

I am now drinking this. Its a bit of a disappointment, to be honest. Very noticeable home brew twang, and not much from the hops in the way of hop aroma / flavour. However, they have added bitterness, making it a touch too bitter.

My good lady and I will be doing Dry January, so some of it will get left another 4 weeks, and perhaps it will improve. If it does, I'll blog about it, otherwise, I'll leave this one here.

I suspect that my (dire) brewing notes from before I took a break from brewing don't include the many little things that I had tried and found improved a brew, but I did as a matter of routine. I won't go into them here now, but when I start using them again.

Still, 40 pints of (just about) drinkable beer is better than none at all. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment